Friday, February 20, 2009

Lets see. The President ran on change. I'm not quite sure what he is changing. Wait, I got it. I know what he is changing! 1) National debt will now be even more since he signed the bailout, oops, I mean the porkulus, I mean the Stimulus Bill and 2) He changed the man in office during another Rahm Emanual scandal. First Clinton was in office when Mr Emanual was under scrutiny and now it is President Obama. 3) More people have tax issues under his administration that Bush. I am sure there is more but why dwell on it? I shouldn't be so hard on the man, after all he is still learning how to be President. Allthough as a community organizer you would think he would be able to get a group of staff organized that could pay taxes.
It would be so much easier if "dead fish" Rahm Emanual was not in office, I mean on the Presidential staff. Sorry about that everyone, it is tough to keep up with who is actually running the country. Anyway, if you think Rahm Emanual should just step down, follow the link below and sign the petition.

Mr Emanual, do the right thing and step down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment