Wednesday, March 16, 2011

All Hail The King

I've been scouring the Internet for a few days now and I have been unable to find a date. I was searching for the date we, the United States, were no longer a representative republic. We have a POTUS in office who, since election, has not been acting presidential but instead has been acting more like a King. Many on the left would hang me in effigy for saying such a thing and would demand proof. Need proof? Stand by for the proofinator!!

1) The people, nationwide, shouted from the rooftops (We do NOT want national Health care!!" Democrats, acting like mommies and daddies who knew better than we did, passed it and implemented in. President Obama signed it and now we have nationalized health care. Welcome to England and Canada.

2) "Obamacare" was ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge and Obama seams to not give a rip. He, essentially, told the law of the land, "I am going to do what I want, how I want, when I want and you will not stop me!!"

3) The DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act) was a legally enacted law. Yet King Obama seams to, again, tell the law of the land "I will do what I want, how I want, when I want!" and has said outright he will not spend time or money defending it because HE thinks it is unconstitutional. Never mind how the law feels. He decides what and what will not be enforced or defended. And his side kick, the US Attorney General goes right along with him.

4) A federal ruling said that the moratorium on Deep Offshore oil drilling in the gulf coast (Louisiana) is illegal and ordered the moratorium lifted. And again King Obama said "I will do what I want, how I want, when I want!!" and ignored the order.

5) Federal Immigration laws are a whole lot tougher than the recently passed and signed into law, Arizona Immigration Law. For whatever reason, He feels as if people who are legally (key word LEGALLY) detained should not be asked by law enforcement to produce an ID. As a citizen, from birth, when I get stopped for speeding or failure to stop at a Stop sign, they ask for my Drivers License and no one seems to get upset about that. Why?! Why is it a stretch for the law to ask for ID from anyone LEGALLY detained, regardless of skin tone, accent, hair color, religion, shoe size, ear size, eye color, etc, etc??

6) Right up there with #5; Why is it the King is not shouting from the balcony that overlooks his serfdom and asking why the Black Panther Party thugs who were at the voting booth not being prosecuted? Could it be because his puppet in the US Attorney Generals office feels as if it is OK because it wasn't as bad as what "his people" went through in the 50's, 60's and 70's when they were fighting for civil rights?

And if all of that wasn't bad enough, what about the "Queen"? She feels as if I need to be told what and what not to eat. All while she eats BBQ spare ribs? Is anyone else seeking the definition of Arrogance?

Look, I am glad that America has finally moved past the issue of race. It has defined our society for way too long. But I also believe we were past race long before we elected our first black President. See, I think the left uses race to cover any and all dissent when it comes to discussing the President. I am white and if I convey my dis-trust of the President, if I relay my dis-content with his policy's, if I talk about how he is a do nothing President more concerned with filling out his College March Madness pick sheet instead of addressing the high gas prices, well it MUST be about race. It is obvious by what I said and has nothing to do with his out of whack stance on foreign policy or fiscal policy.

He will indeed go down in the history books, as well he should. But will the history books be as honest as they should or will they, like the liberal media, protect him at all cost? Will they cover up his ineptitude? Will they talk about his golf outing while Japan nears nuclear meltdown? Will the history books talk about his blatant disregard for the will of the people? Will the history books show the truth about the years of the Obama Presidency? Only time will tell. But if I had to guess, I would say no. He will be the "savior" that the left feels he is and the right knows he is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment