Thursday, December 24, 2009

Alan Grayson is Nuts? - MyCongressmanIsNuts.com

Alan Grayson is Nuts - MyCongressmanIsNuts.com

Alan Grayson wants the "owner" of the web site arrested, charged, convicted and put away for 5 years. He wants her gone so bad that he has contacted the Attorney General of the US to have her investigated, charged, convicted and put away.

She must have hit a nerve. Maybe you should watch what you say Congressman. Maybe you should listen to the people who elected you. granted, she is not in your district, but I would be willing to bet that she is not the only person who feels that way. I am sure there are people in your district who feel that way. I am pretty sure they have contacted you about it as well. I can't prove it, but it is a pretty solid guess on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment