Friday, April 3, 2009

Reply from our President

I wrote our President a while back and asked a few questions. He actually replied to me. Wow, El Presidente found time in his busy talk show circuit, meeting with the queen, basketball bracket, basketball playin schedule to write little ole me.
Don't get your hopes up as I did. Below find his reply to my comments about wastefull government spending

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,
I received your letter and enjoy hearing from my constituency. While I do not share your views on what is considered wasteful spending, I do appreciate you contacting me and expressing your opinion.
In regards to your views, I do agree with you that we need to stop wasting taxpayer money on unnecessary government projects. To that end, in order to afford the next Stimulus bill we will be starting to cut spending as follows.

1)It is unfortunate but the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

There will be more cuts in the near future as I and my cabinet meet and discuss the correct path for America to follow. Feel free to contact me in the future in the need should arise.

Warmest Regards,
Commander in Chief Barack H Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment