Monday, July 6, 2009

Dear Mr President,

It is with a happy heart that I tell you I am done. Not smoking, that was almost 10 years ago. I am done listening to your lies. I hear your words and they are interrupted by treacherous undertones that some miss and many do not. I hear the speeches and many fall under the power of the mantra you ran on, "CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE". Yet here I sit knowing full well the only change you were referring to was a change of the title holder. You sir have changed nothing.
You have seen fit to appoint people to act in your stead, yet they answer to no one but you. I fear you have risen to the position you are in and have not the first clue what The Constitution is about. You sir are the very reason it was written. You and your political appointee's.
I have made it my mission to, at every chance, expose your tyranny to the light of the American public. I have made it my mission to expose your traitorous words and actions so that the public is made aware of what some of us elected.
Many people fell victim to your words and swagger. I did not. I knew that if America was to fall, it would have to come from within, and it has. Your proposed "Cap and Trade" will shackle America, your "Bailout" of American business will lock the shackles in place. Thanks to you, we are slaves. Slaves to a debt that will take generations to pay off, IF it ever gets paid off at all.
Now you want to tell the American public we "need" health care. We "need" Government run, "Nationalized" health care. How ironic that you and your party are proposing a health care plan that is supposed to be a god send, yet you and Congress will not be a part of it. Why is that Mr President? If this plan is so good, why do you and Congress not partake of it?
I am done. No more. every person I meet will know about it. Every person who will lend me an ear will hear about the speech with no clear meanings. They will know that you apologized for us, bowed to world leaders and made us weak in the world's eyes.

One more Patriot
One more Constitutional Defender,
One more Willing to stand in your way,

Average Citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment