Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ramble on my friend...

I was surfing and Googling this morning. I happened to come upon a question about Right Wing Anarchists. It got me thinking is there or could there be such a group? By very definition, one could argue it would be impossible. Anarchy is a lack of control, by any government, law enforcement agency or otherwise. A state of complete lack of control of society. About as far as you could get from most right wing ideologues I know. This would include me.

However, recent events enacted by our current oppressive government cause me to re-think my opinion.

I am beginning to see the value, albeit it short lived, in a bit of anarchy. I believe that our government, no matter how many opinion polls I participate in or how many petitions I sign, is never going to listen.

I believe our current government, to include BOTH parties, have gotten fat on our dime. We as a citizenry have allowed them to operate unbridled for far too long and now will not be able to rein them in. We allow them to vote themselves a pay raise. They bailed out AIG because AIG deals with their retirement plans. Am I the only one seeing a conflict of interest? They want national health care but will they participate in it? Not on your life, they have their own health plan.

Given the magic wand there are a few things I would make happen.

1. Two terms for ALL government elected officials.
2. ALL elected Government officials, president excluded, are part time. All expenses are paid for by the official and then treated as business expenses for tax purposes. They meet for 90 days in the summer drawing a small salary during that time.
3. ALL laws brought before the Government must be voted on in state FIRST. Elected Officials must vote the way of the state, regardless of how they feel personally about it.
4. Two terms with no automatic retirement plan. You want to retire rich, participate in a 401(k) or a Roth IRA. This would also apply to the President.
5. No more Electoral College. Majority vote wins period. California gets no more say that Montana or Alaska or New Mexico.
6. We put a man on the moon. We can’t make a computer system that can’t be hacked and use it for voting?
7. If you’re not a citizen of my country, because it is my country, Shut Your Pie Hole or go home! The USA didn’t invite you here, feel free to leave. Stop trying to turn it into “your country of origin” lite. You don’t get free health care, a say in the educational process or anything else! All that to say, I would allow Border Patrol to patrol our borders and protect our country from the invasion of ILLEGAL INVADERS. They are invaders, not immigrants. Invader-to permeate, to intrude upon, to encroach or infringe upon.
8. EVERYTHING would be in English. Can’t read it, learn it!
9. Police, Fireman and teachers would get pay raises. Police based on department performance, Fireman on houses/lives saved and teachers based on a standard national test that changes every year to prevent teaching to the test.
10. Retiring military personnel get free health care for life.
11. Finally, ALL personnel prior to serving in the government as elected officials must serve in the military and be honorably dis-charged.

It’s my dream, let me dream it......

If the 1st Ammendment ever fails, the 2nd Ammendment won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment